What You Need:
- Toys cars, trucks or trains,
- pieces of paper,
- washable paint,
- lots of plastic sheeting,
- big trays/plates
How To Do It:
- Put the paint on the plates or trays thinly spread around.
- Load up the cars by pushing the cars through the paint so their tyres get covered in paint, then drive them across the paper.
- If you’re feeling adventurous, try it in the garden with push along toys, scooters/bikes, make a big puddle of coloured water with food colouring (or paint if you have a lot of paper or plastic to cover the garden with) and peddle through the puddle on the bikes, they can ride around the garden leaving coloured trails behind.
Try this recipe at BBC Good Food for perfect scones.
Why not try different flavours? Add an ounce or two (50-100g) of cheese, marshmallows, raisins, olives, cherries or anything else that strikes your child's fancy! (Don't forget to take out the sugar if you are making savoury scones)